This is a mind map that contains information about the inspiration software.
Similar Mind Maps
- Inspiration software is a visual learning tool that helpsstudents and teachers to learn, brainstorm, analyze, andwrite. This tool can be used from the ages of kindergarten toadult.
- Bloom's Digital Taxonomy andISTE Standards apply. ARoberts
- Inspiration (Grade 6-adult)
- Visual mapping, outlining,writing, and makingpresentations
- Inspire Data (Graes 4-12)
- Represent data and informationin graphs and charts
- Kidspiration (K-grade 5)
- Reading and Writing
- Picture and writing views, pairssymbols with words, Wordguide
- Visual math manipulatives: color tiles, patternblocks, base 10 blocks, fraction tiles, fractionboxes
- Science and Social Studies
- Inspiration Maps (Grades 4 &amp; up)
- Students are able to build visual maps such as webs, conceptmaps or graphic organizers in order to organize thoughts. Thesediagrams can then be switched to outline view where the diagramwill be turned into an outline.
- Kidspiration Maps (Grades K-5)
- Students can create diagrams using pictures andthen have it transferred to writing view wherethey are able to add full sentences.
- Webspiration Classroom
- Brainstorm and plan
- Mapping and visual brainstorming, graphicorganizers and diagrams to develop criticalthinking skills.
- Organize and write
- Diagrams convert to text outlines. Able to export to wordprocessing.
- Collaborate effectively
- Invite others to work on the same document,everyone is able to make edits, make comments,and chat.
- Student-Teacher Interaction
- Teachers and students can reviewand feedback in the commentspace.
Support for bothELL andESLstudents
- Visual learning strategies, audio recordings,picture and writing views, and the word guideoffers support to both ELL and ESL students.
- This tool is used within my school district for thispurpose and what a engaging tool it is.ARoberts
- For each product there is a sectionexplaining how it can be integrated intoyour curriculum
- Benefits for using this program with students who havespecial needs such as ADHD, autism, aspergers,dyslexia, aphasia, visual or auditory processingdisorders.
- Text to speech feature
- built in symbols and pictures tocreate visual supports
- Sequence charts
- Record instructions
- This seems really useful for helpingstudents stay on track. mmcwherter
- Students are able to createdocuments together.
Several students have used it to make projects
- Students are able to edit, make comments, andchat with each other while creating thedocument.
- Students and teachers are both able to typefeedback and respond to one another throughthe chat box.
- Goes back to providing support and feedback fromteacher and peers. Also great for ALL students learningprocess, understanding, and knowledge transfer.ARoberts
The product is not free
- Can be used as an app on youriPad or on the computer.
- This is how we use it at myschool through the iPads.ARoberts
- Graphic Organizers
- Visual maps consisting ofconcept maps, webs, and mindmaps.
- Students are able to transfertheir diagrams into an outline.
- Plots and graphs
- Venn plots (comparing objects), Bar charts(mean, median, mode), stack plots, Axisplots