This is a mind map that contains information about the compass.
Similar Mind Maps
What personal learning?
- The structure of the workshop planner
- The amount of agency we as workshopleaders will have given the new plannerand the expectations.
- Familiarizing myself with and using the newterminology and material.
- Continue to explore new documents toensure sound knowledge base
- Reach out to other WSLs to hear theirexperience leading different workshopsunder the new design plan
- Deliver and reflect on experience with anew workshop model
Evolution of Reflective question prompts
- I have found the questions to beincreasingly personal and relevant to myown experiences.
- This connection to me as an individual hasbeen important as it connects directly toengaging the audience and establishingunderstanding and empathy withparticipants.
What excites me?
- The focus on learner agency, meaningthat the expectation for our workshopsis the same expectation we have forlearners in our school.
- Clearer organization of Cat 1 and Cat 2workshops to support foundationalunderstanding of the program.
- elimination of some Cat 2 workshops thatcould have too many varied outcomes
- focus on feedback within assessment
- Development of personas as a means tohelp learners address different issues
- Material and workshops that are updatedto suite learning styles and expectationsthat are current
- Inclusion of reflection as a throughinethroughout the program