Mind Map Gallery
This is a mind map about Helpful Recommendations.
1. CONSTRUCTIVE: The recommendation offers solutions to problems. It doesn't just identify problems.
2. SPECIFIC: The recommendation refers to a specific aspect of the course that needs improvement.
3. MEASURABLE: The recommendation proposes specific changes to the course that the instructor would be able to implement and the reviewer would be able to identify.
4. SENSITIVE: The recommendation avoids negative or harsh language.
5. BALANCED: The recommendation points out the course's strengths as well as weaknesses