Mind Map Gallery My way
A mind map for self-improvement.Edited at 2021-05-03 08:48:13
Obstacles and fears
What are they?
1. Ineffective time-management
2. Having no clear plan for a day
3. Relying on others' opinions
4. Fear of judgement
What can I do to eliminate them?
1. Start reading literature about planning
2. Buy myself a planner
3. Start tracking time that I spend on different tasks throughout the day
4. Watch TEDx videos about self improvement
On what activities do I spend most of my resources?
2. listening to music
3. walking out with no purpose while looking for an activity to do
5. social media
6. cooking food (both time and money)
7. helping with errands to my family
how efficient am I?
65 percent out of 100
depends on the time of the day, more productive during daytime rather than night
how can I increase my efficiency?
1. Track my time
2. identify the amount of time wasted
3. try to replace this time by doing some new activities for development (reading about business cases, learning how to code )
4. stop multitasking, it is better to focus on one thing
5. Create myself mini deadlines and follow them
6. Create myself a schedule with clear tasks
7. Organise and reflect new information I get from videos/books
what should I do first?
1. Plan everyday throughout this month
if something goes wrong, it is okay but try your best
2. Track my time on each activity I do
3. Write self reflection at the end of each day
4. challenge myself with new habits that are taught in the club
5. Don't be afraid of challenges, making things that are out of your comfort zone can bring you success
What are my main priorities?
1. Find an internship that suits me the most
2. Listen and reflect new information from mentors of the club
3. increase my productivity by getting rid of obstacles and fears
4. Minimise time wasted on inefficient activities (such as wandering around house)
5. Put more time into learning how to code
6. Put more attention to practicing new habits, such as planning