Build Mars Space Colonies with Minecraft
This is a mind map talking about building Mars space colonies with Minecraft. You can create a mind map like this effortlessly.
Similar Mind Maps
Build Mars Space Colonies with Minecraft
Follow Up Questions:
- 1. I think that we should build a lunar basebefore we attempt to make a martianbase, because it's close proximity to Earthwould allow us to more quickly ship ourtechnology and run tests on how it wouldperform in space.
- 2. It should be an international effort becauseit would save all of the countries interested indoing so a lot of money because it'd be splitamong many nations. Also because it wouldinstill a sense of pride in humanity as a wholeto be able to colonize other planets.
- 3.They'd be living in inhospitableenvironments with no atmosphere or arableland. They would also have to live in small,enclosed habitats, that are physically isolatedfrom the rest of humanity.
- 4. They would have to deal the theconfinement of lunar bases, the inability togrow lots of crops on the moon, and the factthat they'd probably get lonely on the moon,separated from pretty much all humans.
- 5. I would most likely miss all of the junkfoodthat i can't get on the moon, and the wideopen areas that I can roam around in on earth.
- 6. I'd probably go to school, but learn morepractical things. Like repairing the equipmentthat'd keep us alive. I'd probably start workingsooner than i would on earth as we'd need allhelp to keep thing afloat. And for recreation Iprobably wouldn't be able to play as manysports because most bases on other planetswould be very small.
- Lunar Bases Exploring the Moon: FutureMissionshttp://cass.jsc.nasa.gov/expmoon/future/future.htmlLunar Bases and Space Activities of the 21stCentury http://adsbit.harvard.edu/books/lbsa/Lunar Base Quarterly Newsletterhttp://vulcain.fb12.TU-Berlin.de/koelle/LBQ/LBQ_index.htmlLunar Base Article from Discover MagazineWhat Should We Do with the Moon? CoverStory, September, 1998http://www.discover.com/archive/index.htmlInternational Lunar Working Grouphttp://ilewg.jsc.nasa.gov/ LunaCorphttp://www.lunacorp.com/ Artemis Projecthttp://www.asi.org/ Mars Bases Mars SocietyMars Antarctic Basehttp://www.marssociety.org/researchstation.aspMars Society http://www.marssociety.org/Mars Mission Imageshttp://www-sn.jsc.nasa.gov/explore/DATA/MImages/MImages.htmStudent Mars Habitathttp://www.bestwax.com/htm/mars/index.htmlMissions to Marshttp://www2.astrobiology.com/astro/mars/missions.htmlTerraforming Marshttp://www2.astrobiology.com/astro/terraforming.htmlTechnological Requirements for TerraformingMarshttp://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~mfogg/zubrin.htmSpace Settlement Contests and Programs forKids NASAhttp://science.nas.nasa.gov/Services/Education/SpaceSettlement/Contest/contests.htmlInternational High School Space SettlementDesign Competition http://space.bsdi.com/Spaceset - Hosted by the Jet PropulsionLaboratory, a small annual contesthttp://home.earthlink.net/~spaceset/ MarsMillennium http://www.mars2030.org The MarsMillennium Project, an official White HouseMillennium Council Youth Initiative challengesstudents across the nation to design acommunity yet to be imagined - for the planetMars. Orbiting Space Colonies Orbital SpaceSettlementshttp://science.nas.nasa.gov/Services/Education/SpaceSettlement/International Space Stationhttp://station.nasa.gov/station/index.htmlOther Sites Biosphere 2 http://www.bio2.edu/NASA Advanced Life Support Programhttp://pet.jsc.nasa.gov/ Designing for HumanPresence in Spacehttp://augusta.msfc.nasa.gov/ed61/papers/rp1324/rp1324.htmlRomance to Reality: Moon and Marsexpedition &amp; Settlement Planshttp://members.aol.com/dsfportree/explore.htmBioBlast High School Programhttp://www.cotf.edu/BioBLAST/ BioBLAST® isa multimedia curriculum supplement for highschool biology classes. It encourages studentsto conduct real scientific research, based onactual research now being conducted byNASA’s Advanced Life Support Researchprogram. Hands-on laboratory investigations,computer simulations, and Internet-basedtelecommunications resources may beaccessed via the BioBLAST virtual realityinterface, which depicts a futuristic,moon-based research outpost. NASA HomePage http://www.nasa.gov