Mind Map Gallery
Find recent or historic earthquakes, lists, information on selected significant earthquakes, earthquake resources by state, or find web services. Latest Earthquakes.
- Push and Pull Waves
- Shake waves
- Where the earthquake begins below ground
- Measures magnitude of earthquake
- More Reliable than Richter Scale
- How strong the earthquake is
- Are Earth's Crust
- Float on the mantle
Types of Plates Boundaries
Transform Plate Boundary
- This boundary is where plates are sliding pastone another.
Convergent Plate Boundary
- This boundary is where platescollide with each other creatingmountains.
- Areas where earthquakes occur
- Directly above focus
- Where on plate goes under another
- When two plates float apart
- When two plates crush against each other
- When two plates slide past each otger