Insects have a chitinous exoskeleton, a three-part body (head, thorax, and abdomen), three pairs of jointed legs, compound eyes, and one pair of antennae.
Similar Mind Maps
- How insects adapt to their surroundings
- How humans impact insects
- Harmful insects(safety)
- Writing a fictional text
- Pretending to be an insect (ofchoosing) while appropriatelyand accurately depicting theirlives.
- Insect Research Project
- Human interaction with environmentand it's effects on the lives ofinsects
- Expository Vs. Narrative
- Compare/contrast two differentbooks on insects
- Answer Who, What, Where,When and Why questions