Mind Map Gallery
Cell Cycle Bubble Map
The cell cycle, or cell-division cycle, is the series of events that take place in a cell that causes it to divide into two daughter cells.
- Gap 1
- Cell grow, develop, and gain ATP
- DNA is copied
- Gap 2
- Energy gained is used to divide the cell duringmitosis
- The cell double checks the duplicatedchromosomes for errors.
- Cell division
- Cell stops growing and divides into two daughtercells
- Asters make sure that the daughter cells have theright amount of chromosomes and are ready tofinish cell division
- Centrioles move to opposite ends of the cell
- Chromatids (individual copy of DNA) move toopposite poles of the cell
- The cell is split into two daughter cells eachhaving one nucleus.