About the bubble map template
What is a bubble Map?
Well, it will not be as hard as you imagined it to be if you use a template that visually represents nouns and adjectives to use for your essays and sentence constructions. A bubble map is one of the several thinking maps that can guide you through centering your thoughts and improving your creativity. People use bubble maps to simplify several complex information and topics.
A single bubble can be related to one or more bubbles in the diagram. A bubble map is also an excellent tool to comprehensively classify and group things, especially if you collaborate with other people, like preparing reports, office presentations, analyzing stories, and planning a project.
Benefits of a bubble map / Why to use it?
There are several benefits one can get from using a bubble map template. Below are some of them:
- It is an excellent way to define various things visually that can be comprehensive enough for anyone.
- A bubble map is also a great medium to illustrate the relationship between things.
- It quickly classifies things and other elements.
- It is a helpful instrument for analyzing, learning, and remembering information efficiently.
- It can also be an excellent tool to use in schools to understand concepts, their related things, and their association.
A bubble map template is an excellent visual tool to understand complex topics better and efficiently. When formulating this template, it has to be clear, concise, and well-designed by presenting the main idea in the center bubble and drawing more bubbles in its surroundings associated with it. The related bubbles are then connected using lines.
How to make a bubble map in EdrawMind?
With several online tools today, you can easily create bubble maps in minutes. Using EdrawMind, you utilize and edit pre-built templates using your browser, or download a bubble map template and edit it using EdrawMind on your desktop.
On the other hand, if you wish to create from scratch and have your template, follow these instructions:
- Launch EdrawMind desktop and create a mind map in just a click.
- Go to the Right Panel > Layout > One click switch to the bubble map. You can use shortcuts: press Enter to add topics, Tab if you wish to add subtopics.
- Style and customize your bubble map with colors, themes, and clipart.
- Another way of creating bubble maps is through floating topics and relationship lines.
Bubble Map Examples
The bubble map is part of several thinking maps; within the bubble, maps are various types. Check out some of them below:
Concept Map Bubble Map
The concept map is a graphical or diagram medium that visually illustrates relationships between ideas and concepts. Most concept bubble maps depict ideas as boxes or bubbles that are structured hierarchically and are connected with arrows or lines.
The reason why concept bubbles maps are effective is that they are visually appealing. Technically, the brain processes images and visuals 60,000 times quicker than with texts. Since it is designed to organize and represent ideas, it can help people visualize the concepts and test their comprehension of complex topics.
The example below is a straightforward illustration of dog breeds using a concept bubble map. Readers can immediately familiarize several kinds of species by just looking at the diagram. You can also customize by adding images on the bubble of how these breeds look like.