Get Started with EdrawMind
Quick Using EdrawMind
Learn to Use Topics
Theme and Style
AI & OCR
View Mind Map
Andriod App Guide
iOS APP Guide
Make Presentation Slides
To create slides automatically, you can
- Go to Slideshow tab and click Auto Create button.
- See thumbnails of the auto-created slides on Preview Slideshow pane.
To create slides manually, you can
- Click Slide Preview button to open Preview Slideshow pane.
- Click the plus button on the pane.
- A pop-up dialog box will show and let you name the new slide deck.
- Type the name of your new slide and click OK.
- A new slide deck is created.
- Select a topic from your mind map and click Add Slide under Slideshow tab.
- The selected topic will become a slide and show on the Preview Slideshow pane
To delete the selected slides, you can
- Click Delete the entire slideshow button.
- Right-click the slide on Preview Slideshow pane and choose Delete the entire slideshow in the context menu.
- Click Remove All button on Slideshow tab.
To delete the entire slides, you can
- Click Delete the Selected Slide button on Preview Slideshow pane.
- Right-click the slide and choose Delete the Selected Slide in the context menu.
To reorder slides, you can
- Drag and drop slide thumbnails to reorder slides directly on Preview Slideshow pane.
- Right-click the slide thumbnail and click Move Up or Move Down.