Get Started with EdrawMind
Quick Using EdrawMind
Learn to Use Topics
Theme and Style
View Mind Map
Andriod App Guide
iOS APP Guide
Make Presentation Slides
To create slides automatically, you can
- Go to Slideshow tab and click Auto Create button.
- See thumbnails of the auto-created slides on Preview Slideshow pane.
To create slides manually, you can
- Click Slide Preview button to open Preview Slideshow pane.
- Click the plus button on the pane.
- A pop-up dialog box will show and let you name the new slide deck.
- Type the name of your new slide and click OK.
- A new slide deck is created.
- Select a topic from your mind map and click Add Slide under Slideshow tab.
- The selected topic will become a slide and show on the Preview Slideshow pane
To delete the selected slides, you can
- Click Delete the entire slideshow button.
- Right-click the slide on Preview Slideshow pane and choose Delete the entire slideshow in the context menu.
- Click Remove All button on Slideshow tab.
To delete the entire slides, you can
- Click Delete the Selected Slide button on Preview Slideshow pane.
- Right-click the slide and choose Delete the Selected Slide in the context menu.
To reorder slides, you can
- Drag and drop slide thumbnails to reorder slides directly on Preview Slideshow pane.
- Right-click the slide thumbnail and click Move Up or Move Down.